The customer must apply for a selected service on the Latvija.lv portal or register an event on site IN VPVKAC, taking the Identity Document and the Animal Passport.
1. In order to carry out a change of ownership on site, the animal must have written approval from the previous owner of the animal.
2. If the owner is dead, the e-service is not available.
3. Ownership in the case of a deceased animal owner may be changed if there is a certificate of inheritance. Fill in Form 30 — “Report sheet on registered household (room) animal”, indicating the change of owner.
4. In the event of the death of the owner of an animal - a person who commits to become a holder of a registered home (room) animal for a period of time until the owner (natural person) is unable to fulfil the duties of the owner of the animal or, in the event of the death of the owner (natural person), shall submit to the data centre a submission regarding the identity of the keeper of the house (room) animal and the holding change of place. 'Form No 30
Acquaintance with a list of available
Recipients of services displays two lists:
- registered ownership of domestic (pet) animals;
- domestic (pet) animals which are expected to be transferred to the ownership is a good indication that person.
Available with the option to update the data in the form of lists.
The transfer of ownership, acceptance, rejection.
If you select from lists of animals are able to carry out the transfer of ownership, operation, acceptance or rejection.
The announcement of the event
Displays notifications about events (for the event registration, error messages)
Recipients of services has quit the e-services portal, transitioning to life situation „Agriculture”.