Purpose of the chapter: ensuring the register, registration and identification of animals of Ganāmpulku, holdings, farming and house (room) in accordance with the provisions of the BOM.
Main tasks of the chapter:
- Provision of information and preparation of registered farm and house (room) animals, herds, holdings, animal health status, veterinary examinations;
- Recording and recording of certified persons, feed producers;
- Co-operation with the Food and Veterinary Service, BIOR, LAD and other binding institutions, for which it is necessary to use the information in the database or to enter data in order to perform the functions specified in regulatory enactments;
- Training of owners and other relevant persons on the farm and house (room) animal register;
- Involvement in the drafting of legislation.