- Registration of herds, holdings and animals in accordance with the rules of the BOM and EU requirements;
- The implementation of breeding measures for the targeted removal of genetic and economic characteristics of animals;
- Ensuring the risk analysis of data collection, exchange and information availability in accordance with EU requirements;
- Preparing information for State aid and EU payments for livestock farming;
- Cooperation with international organisations ICAR, INTERBULL, EAAP;
- Participation in agricultural exhibitions, seminars, training organisation and meetings.